Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Zoo

Today, Claire and I met up with some friends at the Servion Zoo, which is about a 20 minute drive from our apartment.  The friends we met up with were some of the first friends that I made in Switzerland and I was excited to see them after having been in the United States for a month.  It blows my mind to think that I have known these women and their children for almost a year and a half already.  I don't know how I could have done this without them!

Claire had fun running with her friends and playing on the playgrounds at the zoo.  Minimal animal viewing was actually done.  I think they saw the wild boars, the lions, and the bears.  That's it.

Oh, look!  They actually stopped to look at an animal.  (And smile for a picture)


After a few fun and chilly hours at the zoo, it was time to go home.  Claire promptly fell asleep in the car on the drive home while I enjoyed the view.



No comments:

Post a Comment